Friday 2 May 2008

Welcome

This is the blog of Anthony Jacquin.

I am a Hypnotist. I am a hypnosis teacher, author, therapist and performer. If you are interested in hypnosis, hypnotherapy or mentalism then this is the place for you. I will update this blog regularly and invite comments, thoughts, debate, or ideas. Visit often, and make sure you see the various hypnosis products and training courses at http://www.anthonyjacquin.com/products.html

My hypnosis and hypnotherapy courses and training DVD’s are designed to provide hypnotists with practical and effective information they can use in the real world. This blog aims to support that with free training resources as well as product reviews, advice and anecdotes.

If you take the time to read this then I invite you to leave a comment or question or submit a review. Tell me what you want to read about, products and techniques you want to know about.

Best regards,

Anthony Jacquin
www.anthonyjacquin.com

1 comment:

Will Williams said...

Nice blog Anthony, I'll be sure to visit often. You have a balanced sense of writing and I enjoy your work.